Friday, November 02, 2007

More Family & Friends

These are some photos of my family and friends as well as a few of my favorite folks. I am also sharing pictures from my family reunion that I was suppose to attend with my Grandma. As I mentioned early, she was one of the family members that I lost this year. She was also my bestfriend. You can see from the photos that we were always out and about together! At the Family Reunion I met a lot of relatives, most all of them shared their stories about my Grandma and Great-Grandma Josephine with me. I was blessed enough to have my Great-Grandma Josie raise me and my children. She lived to be 98.
She was born in 1900, and builded two houses as well as ran two succesful businesses.
Hence the entreprenuer in my blood! I learned that she was the last person to be brought off of the Cherokee Indian Reservation. I also got to see and feel the McFadden Family Bible. This Bible contains births, deaths, and marriages of my family that dates back over 100 years. My Great-Grandmothers parents, William and Myra McFadden started the recording. They originally came from South Carolina to Hempstead County Arkansas area in about 1860.


No comments: